Telus International Recruiting -Personalized Internet Ads Assessor in Japan
Primary Location – Tokyo – Gengo
Job Type -Freelance
What are the main requirements for the opportunity?
- You must be living in Japan for the last 3 consecutive years
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Japan.
- Fluency in the English and the Japanese language.
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense.
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content.
- Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks.
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks.
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at [email protected] for confirmation.
Additional Job Description
In this job you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance. Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in Japan.
Hi! Just wondering- what template did you use for your website? I want to use it on my blog at https://garminexpress.global