- LOCATION:Bangalore, India
- AREA OF INTEREST : Technical Documentation
- JOB TYPE: Intern
- TECHNOLOGY INTEREST: *None
What You’ll Do:
As a technical writer (0-3 years’ experience) at Cisco, you will:
• Research, create, and revise technical content according to established standards / processes / guidelines.
• Work with editors and technical resources to develop high-quality content.
• Attend project/team meetings and report work status.
• Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks.
• Understand the basic concepts of networking.
• Demonstrate steady increase in productivity and improvement in quality.
• Build contacts within other departments and engage with stakeholders.
• Learn new skills in content architecture, help systems, UX, Analytics, Automation, Visual Content, and Augmented Reality