Medtronic is Hiring Associate Customer Service Specialist
Main Mission & Objective:
In the loaner logistics of the Spine Division, we receive orders from Spine Sales, etc., confirm the details, make adjustments as necessary, and finalize the details of the orders. Mainly negotiate with sales based on the contents of the order. In particular, pay attention to order mistakes and try to confirm the correct order details. For this reason, we will cooperate with temporary staff and pay attention to mistakes in all fields.
In addition, we will accurately grasp demand fluctuations and inventory status, and coordinate information so that marketing departments and product import departments can properly place orders and manage inventory. In addition, they participate in projects such as business process improvement and new system introduction, and may lead all or part of the project depending on their experience.
We welcome those who have the potential and willingness to assume a position to lead the team as a leader in the future.
- Order-related work: WEB order, telephone order, FAX order, response to emergency order,
- Inquiry response: Respond to inquiries such as sales and order details from distributors
- Coordination with the arrangement (shipping) team: Coordination with the shipping team for emergency orders, etc.
- EDUCATION AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEMPORARY WORKERS
- PRIMARY MANAGER OF SOME FIXTURES AND FACILITIES
- SHIPMENT ADJUSTMENT: SHIPMENT ADJUSTMENT SUPPORT FOR SOME PRODUCTS WITH TIGHT INVENTORY
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- PARTICIPATION IN EACH PROJECT
Location:- Tokyo, Japan
- Bachelor or above
- Basic order management knowledge, logistics-related work experience
- Knowledge and experience in the medical industry
- Experience in process improvement for efficiency and quality improvement
- Excellent communication skills (smooth and close communication with related internal departments and external agencies)
- being a team player
- Strong problem awareness and analytical ability
- PC skills (MS Excel, Word, Power Point required. Access is a plus)
- English ( TOEIC 700 or above or equivalent)
- Project management experience
- Experience using digital tools ( MS Teams , Power Automate , Power Query , VBA macros, Access , etc.)
- Presentation and meeting experience in English
thanks for posting this