HR Internship at Corpseed
Job Details :
Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. is a technology platform, making things easier for Entrepreneurs and businesses. Just like a seed is required to grow a tree similarly, there are few prerequisites like “Business Planning, finalizing the legal structure of the business, Govt Licenses/Permits, Legal compliance, financial structure & Integration of right technology to operate the business”. These prerequisites act as a seed for an organization to grow successfully. These are the basic mandatory requirements a business must follow, in order to sustain in the current competitive environment. Our goal is to help entrepreneurs in managing these most important business requirements, at an affordable price for better growth, compliance, and sustainability.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, job portals etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Required Candidate profile
· Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
· Candidates should be able to think out of the box.