- Responsible for creating web interfaces with a focus on Visual design and Interaction
- Improving existing product designs and analysing working concepts launched by competitors
- Improve the design and user experience of existing products.
- Design compelling and consistent digital creatives with marketing team
- Partner with product and engineering teams to design new features
- Verify and improve on designs through reviews, validations and formal usability testing with end users.
- Good knowledge and understanding of design principles, interaction design standards and UI patterns for web
- Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma and Adobe CC)
- Understanding of basic front-end languages: HTML, CSS, JS
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills