Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Community Intern who is interested in working upon and learning new technologies. A person who will closely work with our GeeksforGeeks team and Planning campaigns to keep our audience engaged.Role and Responsibilities :
- Contact Colleges and set up a contest first and then initiate the conversation to onboard that campus with year long collaboration.
- Attend Sponsorships Queries.
- You will be conducting different activities with the Campus.
Desired Skills :
- Planning campaigns to keep our audience engaged.
- Out of the box thinking to come up with new ideas which will help college students and GeeksforGeeks.
- Getting more and more engagement and new audience for GeeksforGeeks.
- Know How exactly a college management works.
- Good Negotiation skill.
Qualification :(Fresher) B Tech./ M Tech.(CS/IT) OR MCA
Stipend:Best In IndustryExpected
Date of Joining :As soon as possible