The content developer is responsible for creating transactional and educational content which includes writing/editing/curating differentiated content for Internal and external audiences. Content has to be in the form of articles, PPT, infographics, and videos. The Content Developer will act as a single point of contact for all content creation/modification requirements.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across businesses to address their content requirements.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Design instructor-led courses, online programs, web-based learning aids or products, and other programs as needed
- Design and develop detailed storyboards
- Present content in a creative manner that makes the learning process simple and easy for the trainees
- Host and manage training content on the LMS platform
- Periodically refresh the training content to stay up-to-date on the latest policies and processes
- 2-5 years of experience in instructional design and content creation
- Working experience with Articulate 360 (Storyline, raise, studio, etc) is a must
- Knowledge of instructional modalities like classroom learning, blended learning, massive open online courses (MOOCs), gamification, multi-device/mobile learning, and virtual reality simulations.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge and Experience with xAPI and some Graphics Design capability would be a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Docs
- Experience working with different LMS platforms
- Excellent English and Hindi written and verbal communication skills