AmerisourceBergen is Hiring Customer Service Representative
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process orders received via e-mail, on-line order entry and phone on a daily basis and provide confirmations as requested.
- Route shipments, considering commodity and volume, temperature control, and transit time requirements ensuring timely delivery.
- Communicate with multiple external and internal customers
- Adhere to all procedures, work instructions, and regulatory requirements in performing the job
- Communicate with various internal departments on a regular basis for customer/ related issues, including emergency shipments, customer account status, invoices, etc.
- Maintain accurate information regarding shipment status
- Responsible for providing customers and clients with accurate answers to service related questions and complaints regarding shipments and services in a courteous manner and escalates issues to the appropriate person as required.
- Makes suggestions and recommendations to the Supervisor/Manager in an effort to continually improve customer service operations
- Other tasks as assigned – The Customer Service Representative will also be assigned other duties and tasks as required from time to time.