Accenture is Hiring Tech-Associate Software Engineering￼
- All graduating stream -2021 and 2022 graduate
- Tech colleges- B.E, B.Tech., M.E, MTech, MSc (CS/ IT) and MCA graduates
- Total Experience: 0-11 months
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India